Friday, August 22, 2014

New projects

Life has been so hectic lately, I got a new job and the training has been intense. I have also been having some personal struggles, so I had to take a break from the blog and a lot of other distractions as well. Right now my Etsy shop is on vacation until further notice, I really just need some down time to regain my focus and reset my priorities.

With all that said, I have managed to eek out a few projects along the way:

Autumn Butterfly Fun - Trinity Designs pattern

Big Horn Necklace - Sylvie Camp design

Reversible pendant - side 2

Upper Crust bracelet - Heather Collin design



Bargello Necklace - Rebecca Peapples design

Polymer clay pendant

Swallowtail Butterfly Wing bracelet - Dee Alcalde design

Purple and green earrings - Dee Alcalde design

Lampwork set - Dee Alcalde design

Hemp bracelet I made for my awesome dad - Dee Alcalde design


1 comment: